Cullinan Properties, a leading commercial real estate management and development company, is growing and seeks an experienced, full-time, Maintenance Technician for the Streets of St. Charles mixed-use development in St. Charles, MO. Responsibilities include maintaining property in a first-class manner, general maintenance, and repair, light janitorial, etc. Monday– Friday hours typically; although, hours may vary based on emergency property needs or special events.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Handle maintenance work for Streets of St. Charles, such as but not limited to repairing signs, replacing light bulbs, cleaning, and inspecting roof area, door maintenance, ceiling tile replacement, drywall repair, painting walls, plumbing or electrical repairs and HVAC issues, landscaping, grounds maintenance, caulking, window cleaning, and any other maintenance item that the building or grounds may need to enhance its appearance
• Addressing emergency maintenance needs for Streets of St. Charles by being accessible by cell phone with 24/7 availability
• Ensure all common areas (parking lot, courtyard, landscaping, offices, restrooms, etc.) are properly maintained in a first-class manner for assigned properties
• Communicate with property management team any issues or tenant comments that are relevant to operating successful properties
• Ensure each assigned property is in compliance with all federal, state, and local laws and ordinances
• Consistently review expenditures and procedures to reduce costs and increase efficiency; have detailed accountability for all expenditures and have appropriate back-up
• Maintain a close and positive relationship with the team, tenants, and vendors
• Inspect properties on a weekly basis noting items that need to be fixed, replaced, or repaired.
• Snow removal on sidewalks and entrances and spreading de-icer
• Assist with collecting bids/estimates for assigned assets as directed by management.
• Assist/escort contracted employees to ensure quality work
• Maintaining properties to Cullinan Properties standards and with a safe, comfortable, and attractive environment for the tenants, shoppers, and guests
• Other duties as assigned
• 3-5 years prior maintenance experience
• Strong organizational, communication and personal skills as well as good judgment and integrity
• A disciplined, energetic individual with a reputation as a team player and collaborator who knows how to get things done on time
• A creative problem solver who knows when to act independently yet consults the management team when necessary and well in advance of crisis situations with foresight and integrity
• Ability to execute and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to foster positive relationships with colleagues, tenants, vendors, shoppers, and guests
• Knowledge of Safety Guidelines
• Basic knowledge and troubleshooting of electrical, plumbing, and HVAC
• Possess general computer knowledge.
• Climb stairs and ladders. and work at heights.
• Scissor lift experience preferred
• Routinely lift up to 50 lbs.
• Strong Organizational and Communication Skills
• Observes Safety & Security Procedures
• Attention to Detail
• Organized & Ability to Multi-Task
• Interpersonal Skills
• Flexible and Adaptable
• Problem-Solving Skills
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.