LOCATION: Tampa, FL
SUMMARY: A leading real estate developer is seeking their next Project Manager in Tampa, Florida area. This is a fantastic company with an entrepreneurial spirit that proves amazing benefits, top compensation, and growth opportunities. If you’re a Project Manager with healthcare and commercial construction management experience that is driven, independently led, task oriented and enthusiastic about developing real estate, let’s talk!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate base building and site improvement work, landlord improvement work, redevelopment or build-to-suit efforts for assigned projects including but not limited to the following activities to provide complete oversight of the project from the beginning to completion and transition to operations:
- Prepare internal budget estimates as well as developing scopes of work for budgets with external parties
- Facilitate required due diligence necessary including environmental, survey or platting efforts, etc
- Coordinate third party RFP proposals, scope evaluation, vetting and recommendation
- Prepare contracts, negotiate and facilitate execution
- Kick-off and facilitate design documents and coordinate to be in keeping with budget expectations
- Prepare schedules for pre-development and development activities to include key milestones including any required leasing milestones and notifications
- Monitor construction with regular onsite visits to ensure conformance to drawings
- Track, monitor and maintain project budgets including cash flow forecasts in collaboration with investment and project accounting team
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, architecture and/or engineering. Business concentrations, design and real estate interests preferred but not required.
- 3+ years’ proven experience (or in combination with a master’s degree) in a project management role coordinating commercial mixed-use developments with a focus on multi-family, retail and infrastructure projects.
- Strong organizational and communication skills as well as good judgement, honesty, and integrity.
- A disciplined, energetic individual with a reputation as a team player and collaborator who knows how to get things done on time and within budget.
- A focused individual who is skilled at schedule development and adherence, contract negotiations, managing consultants and the approvals process, as well as developing written scopes of work and internal budgeting.
- An ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to take initiative and seek responsibility.
- Ability to foster positive relationships with colleagues, clients, vendors, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Travel is expected.
- Attention to Detail
- Organized & Ability to Multi-Task
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Flexible and Adaptable
- Problem-Solving Skills
Why Cullinan Properties?
Cullinan Properties is a multi-disciplined, leading developer of real estate specializing in commercial and mixed-use developments and acquisitions. Cullinan Properties develops, manages, and owns mixed-use, retail, multi-family, office, governmental and medical properties throughout the United States.
We recognize that our team drives our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and energetic work environment while setting the stage for your continued success. We search for entrepreneurial professionals who become personally involved in every phase of each project.
- Meaningful Work – work closely with clients and communities to develop properties – creating jobs, fueling local economies and contributing to quality of life.
- Changing the Game – evolving, fast paced environment with career advancement opportunities.
- Community Builders – social opportunities with local charity organizations, including volunteer benefits.
- Excellent Benefit Package – generous PTO, 401(k) company match, bonus opportunities, continuing education reimbursement, competitive employee health insurance package including a wellness program & more.
To learn more about Cullinan, visit www.cullinanproperties.com
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.