LOCATION: Metro Chicago, IL or East Peoria, IL
SUMMARY: A leading real estate developer is seeking their next CAD/Graphics Coordinator to support our growing team. This is a fantastic company with an entrepreneurial spirit that provides amazing benefits, top compensation, and growth opportunities. The CAD/Graphics Coordinator will assist and support the Company with daily coordination derived from development, leasing, marketing, real estate, and property management activities.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assisting and supporting the Development, Leasing, Real Estate, Marketing and Property Management teams with planning, comparative analysis and supporting graphics.
- Maintenance of property lease/site plans, merchandising plans and space layout drawings.
- Managing of project virtual data including live cameras, drone and/or aerial coverage.
- Coordinate exhibits in 2D and 3D for current and prospective tenants.
- Coordinate site and space planning efforts by preparing layouts, prospective programming and test fits, and space plans for existing or prospective developments.
- Document control of master development plans throughout the portfolio and including final recorded plats and as-built infrastructure.
- Research codes, standards, and regulations and stay up to date on the same.
- Degrees in Architecture, Civil Engineering and/or Construction Management. Design, business concentrations and real estate interests preferred but not required.
- 2+ years’ proven experience in planning, design and/or commercial mixed-use developments.
- Knowledge of fundamental design, placemaking and engineering principles.
- Experience with Autodesk CAD LT, Revit, Adobe Suite, Bluebeam, Sketchup.
- Excellent creative and visualization skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- A disciplined, energetic individual with a reputation as a team player and collaborator.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time.
- Self-motivated individual with strong follow-up skills.
- Ability to take initiative and seek responsibility.
- Ability to foster positive relationships with colleagues, clients, vendors, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Attention to Detail
- Organized & Ability to Multi-Task
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Flexible and Adaptable
- Problem-Solving Skills
Why Cullinan Properties?
Cullinan Properties is a multi-disciplined, leading developer of real estate specializing in commercial and mixed-use developments and acquisitions. Cullinan Properties develops, manages, and owns mixed-use, retail, multi-family, office, governmental and medical properties throughout the United States.
We recognize that our team drives our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and energetic work environment while setting the stage for your continued success. We search for entrepreneurial professionals who become personally involved in every phase of each project.
- Meaningful Work – working closely with clients and communities to develop properties – creating jobs, fueling local economies, and contributing to quality of life.
- Changing the Game – evolving, fast paced environment with career advancement opportunities.
- Community Builders – social opportunities with local charity organizations, including volunteer benefits.
- Excellent Benefit Package – generous PTO, 401(k) company match, bonus opportunities, continuing education reimbursement, competitive employee health insurance package including a wellness program & more.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.