Cullinan Properties (the “Company”) is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join the Development Department. Cullinan Properties is a multi-disciplined, leading developer of real estate specializing in commercial and mixed-use developments and acquisitions. Cullinan Properties develops, manages, and owns mixed-use, retail, multi-family, office, governmental and medical properties throughout the United States.
The position will report to the Senior Vice President – Director of Development and complete various administrative and project assistant duties to ensure the functionality and coordination of the development team’s activities and in coordination with other Company team members and departments.
Additionally, the Administrative Assistant should have the following responsibilities and requirements:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare agendas, meeting notes and action items for departmental, project and any other key meetings, issue meeting minutes following including issuing action items and follow-up of the same.
- Coordinate meeting requests, correspondence, etc. with development department team members as well as outside vendors as requested.
- Monitor calendar and proactively work through conflicts and make adjustments.
- Review and prioritize requests and take appropriate action.
- Ensure needed materials are ready and distributed to managers and attendees in advance for meetings.
- Issue notices to team members to update reports as necessary.
- Provide organization and assistance for new opportunities pursuits that are lead within the department in assembling the necessary documents, tracking tasks and deadlines as well as assisting with preparing meeting/presentation materials, etc.
- Prepare contract drafts for review, route and process as directed.
- Research zoning, building codes, property information and other regulatory requirements with an understanding of these various regulatory requirements.
- Undertake drafting Requests for Proposals (RFPs) for various development related efforts and soliciting response, organizing and providing a recommendation for approval of the same.
- Organize and maintain departmental filing both electronically and as needed, hard copy.
- Complete and process departmental expense and mileage reports for department team members.
- Track department time off requests.
- Print City Council Agenda and Minutes as directed.
- Create and submit department fee Income invoices and ensure timely payment
- Coordinate travel arrangements and itineraries as requested.
- Update calendar and contacts within Outlook. Also update contacts in CRM.
- Assist with coordination of special events as requested.
- Maintain current certificates of insurance for vendors performing work for our developments.
- Provide direction and assistance to Tenants, vendors, contractors accessing the Tenant Design Criteria Manual and Post-Grand Opening contractor guidelines.
- Update information as needed in the design criteria manuals, contractor guidelines, departmental processes, etc.
- Assist in maintaining and updating internal departmental reports.
- Provide project management assistance as required.
- Continue to obtain knowledge of process and procedures of the project
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business preferred
- 3-5+ years of previous administrative experience preferred, knowledge and interest in real estate, development and/or construction a plus
- Organization and prioritization skills: must be highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects with competing demands with a high sense of urgency
- Manage confidential information with the appropriate sensitivity and discretion
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented for organizing, scheduling, and presenting information
- Self-directed with good judgement; trustworthy
- Flexible and Adaptable
|Attention to Detail||Dependable||Interpersonal Skills|
|Flexible and Adaptable||Strong Analytical Skills||Integrity|
|Communication Skills||Problem-Solving Skills||Organized & Ability to Multi-Task|
Why Cullinan Properties?
At Cullinan Properties, we recognize that our team drives our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and energetic work environment while setting the stage for your continued success. We search for entrepreneurial professionals who become personally involved in every phase of each project.
- Meaningful Work – work closely with team members and local communities to develop properties and create unique connections between experiential real estate and surrounding neighborhoods.
- Changing the Game – evolving, fast paced environment with career advancement opportunities.
- Community Builders – social opportunities with local charity organizations, including volunteer benefits.
- Excellent Benefit Package – generous PTO, 401(k) company match, bonus opportunities, continuing education reimbursement, competitive employee health insurance package including a wellness program & more.
To apply: email resume and 3-5 business references to firstname.lastname@example.org